Followers

Saturday 19 February 2011

Happy Sautrday from me!

Hi all! My kids are now on half term, and I've taken a week off from work, so am now having a much needed break! Not too much on the agenda for next week, lots of doggy walks, tidy up the garden (weather permitting), might repaint my kitchen walls (got the paint, just need the inclination,lol) lots of games of Just Dance on the Wii and hopefully a whole lot of crafting time - actually I might be looking forward to getting back to work for a rest, lol!


Anyway here is a card I made a couple of weeks ago, it was a birthday card for Sandra, one of my lovely docrafts friends.
The image was donated (but I believe it comes from Wild Rose Studio, it is coloured with my promarkers, the lush and yummy backing paper was "liberated" from my mums craft stash, the sentiment is one of my own creations.
Just before I go, you may notice I've given myself yet another little bloggy makeover, from someone who works in a DIY store it is just as well I dont feel the need to change my wallpapers at home as much as I do here, lol!
Have a great weekend all xx

6 comments:

  1. Your new look is fan-blooming-tastic Lisa; the colours are just great - I just realised I don't know how to re-decorate my blog - how daft is that? Love your card & that you pinch your ma's stash! Have a great break, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa what a sweet little bear. Happy Bloggerversary x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Lisa and I'm loving the new look ~ it's fabulous :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cute card Lisa.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card lisa.i love the image and fab paper and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx