Followers

Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentines Day to you all!

To be honest, my hubby and I dont bother with the cards, flowers, choccies anymore, but for those that do, I hope you're having a romantic day!

One little card to share with you today, this image was "donated" a while ago, and I found it by chance, this weekend. Have seen it a lot of cards recently, isnt she pretty! backing paper is an from an old papermania stack, MS border punch used, the "thank you" is an embossing folder, flower from stash box and this cute little button was part of some bits I ordered last week from The Ribbon Girl.


Thanks for visiting me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, I love thos card, the image is gorgeous and the colour just fab.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx