Followers

Sunday 11 March 2012

oooooh got me a blog award!

My good friend and Cutie Pie teamie Sue (you can visit Sue here) has given me this super-de-dooper blog award.

So with this award comes some rules you have to:-

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Give the award to 15 blogs you follow regularly or have just discovered.
4. Leave a message in their comment box.
5. Tell 7 facts about yourself.

I know that not everyone has the time to do the nominating other people thing, so i do hope you dont mind Sue, if I dont do that  part of it, but I will tell you all 7 things you might not know about me!

1) I believe in God, and pray every morning, it really does get me through the day
2) I would love a Pandora Bracelet (a proper one too, not an Argos job!)
3) My "tipple" is Archers and Lemonade
4) I climbed Mount Vesuvius when I was 4mnths pregnant with Megan
5) I LOVE Matt Cardle and screamed like a demented teenager when I saw him at the X-factor tour last year
6) My favourite song out at the moment is Gotye - Somebody I used to Know - am driving my poor kids mad with it!
7) Favourite Dinner would be a slow roasted Lamb shank, with oooodles of mint sauce

so there we go then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx