Followers

Monday 9 April 2012

another a.b.a.c .............

Good Morning all, well it is sutpidly early 0'clock in the morning, and thanks the hubby having to get up and get off to work I am wide awake.........ggrrrrr..........so I thought I might just hop on the 'putor and do a few bits in the hope of getting weary enough to drop back off to sleep for a wee while, before I have also got to get up for work.

Havent had an awful lot of time this weekend to craft or blog, but I did get a couple of bits made yesterday, and this is one of them:

 This is my second entry in the here come the boys anything but a card challenge.


This cute wee chap is a donated H&S image coloured with pro's, the stack of books is a freebie image from Bee Crafty which you can find here and the yummy gingham paper is also a freebie and comes from the wonderful Bev Rochester

Well, I think the warm milk is taking hold now, so im gonna try for another 40 winks, catch you all later xx



9 comments:

  1. Fabulous bookmark Lisa - not seen this image before - it would be a great one for my husband - he's an avid reader! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lisa,hope you are snoring away now :)
    fab bookmark and thanks for the link,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant bookmark Lisa Hugs Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bookmark Lisa, love the stack of books. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous bookmark lisa.fab gingham and image :D
    great choice of book too. love harry potter ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely bookmark! I love this Hangler Stamp this is one of the ones I have! Thank you for playing again at Here Come The Boys Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful bookmark! Love the adorable image and always love gingham check. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Lisa! Thank you for joining in at Here Come The Boys, 'anything but a card challenge' with your wonderful work. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card and I just love your story to go with it :)


    wedding cards

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx