Followers

Saturday 21 July 2012

Evening all!

Hope you're all well and have seen a bit of sunshine today.....lets hope it stays with us!

Have been MIA for the last week pretty much, loads going on with Cam's school as the end of the term came around, my boy has now finished with primary school so as well as it being a busy time it has been a bit of an emotional one too. To be fair, it doesnt take a lot to set me off, but I have had my fair share of the boohoo's of late. Oh, and we also received a letter from the grammar school that Megan attends telling us that based on the end of year exams, she is in the top ten of her year group (approx 150 girls).........gonna need some more kleenex!!!!

Anyway, have had like no time at all to craft, so hoping to get time to play over the next few days.

Have any of you got to see the Olympic torch relay? Cam and I went to the town centre in chatham (where I live) on friday morning, and it was great fun, the atmosphere was fantastic, with canons being fired from and all sorts going on. Its lovely to have these things to look back on in years to come and be able to say "I was there...."



5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have had a busy week Lisa, thanks for sharing the photos too

    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa - I can only listen to your words at this stage but I have an idea of the emotional trauma finishing primary school can bring - my youngest is about to start primary school and thats a bit weird - a bit of an empty nest feeling!!! The mums at the primary school who have children moving on have been weepy! Fab news about your daughter - clever girl! Ane great pictures - thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to Megan on her great achievement, how proud you must be. Good luck to Cam too when he goes to the 'big' school :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi lisa,hope you are able to relax now,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zbigniew Strzelczyk25 July 2012 at 11:24

    Hello, My name is Zbigniew Strzelczyk, im from Poland.

    Im on this picture :)

    My run in Chatham on 20.07.2012 with number 21.
    I'm looking for more pictures of my moment to shine.
    If You have any pictures or if you know where they can be pictures please send me via e-mail.

    Thank U!!

    zbigniew.strzelczyk[@]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx