Followers

Sunday 25 August 2013

Look who crawled out from underneath the pasting table!

Hello there, I do hope you're all well! It has been one busy week for me as I have been decorating Megan's bedroom so I do apologise that I've not visited any of your lovely blogs this week, I will try and catch up with you all as much as I can this week.
 
I have a card that I really wanted to share with you all, this was made for Megan as she got her results this week for the first two GSCE's she has taken (Maths and English language) and she only went and got A's for both!!! I had a big attack of the boohoo's, when she phoned to tell me!!!
 
Kept the card Clean and simple, the font is Tempus Sans, with washi tape, flower and candi from stash.
 
I would also like to enter this card into this weeks Less is More challenge as the theme is washi tape
 
Back in June, she asked the hubby if she did well in her exams could she have a goldfish.....odd request, but we have dually obliged, well we've got the tank, the fishies are too follow
 
And this is what we've done with her room, I would love to have "altered" this frame, but the simplicity of it does go well. 
 bed and "feature" wall paper, this was a Laura Ashley paper and a wee treat to paste and hang, such was the quality
 and her pc corner
Off to visit my parents soon, so I'll catch you all later.

11 comments:

  1. Great job...you with the decorating and Megan with her exams!! Ooh and the card's lovely too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, well done Megan :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,
    Gorgeous card, sounds like you have been very busy whilst I have been sunning myself! Well done to Megan, the room looks lovely.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab personalised card - love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big congrats to Megan, such a great achievement.
    I love the card you have made for her and her room looks beautiful
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa, what a lovely card! and congrats to Megan!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Megan, love the decorated room x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Congrats to Megan and I bet she loves her room. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and room xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card! Love the simplicity. I hope she enjoys her new fish :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a sweet little card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx