Followers

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Third post of the week!

Its me again.......with my third post of the week and its only Wednesday, do hope you're not getting fed up with me yet.
 
Todays card is one of the "makes" from the weekend when my Mum came over for a crafty afternoon. Of course, its always fun to have someone else to chat and craft with at times, but as she is my mum she is also duty bound to let me raid her stash and "borrow" a few bits here and there!!! That's exactly what I did here with this border piece that I fed the ribbon through, the ribbon is from my local haberdashery and has the most gorgeous pattern running through it. The papers are from Glitz and Fizzy Moon and this super cute elephant is coloured with the lovely promarkers. The sentiment is from craftwork and the flowers are from dovecraft with hobbyhouse pearls in the centre of the buttons.
I would like to enter this into these challenges:
 
Before I go, I just wanted to share this photo with you, of my gorgeous daughter Megan, and it was taken as she was getting her hair done for the recent wedding. She will be 16 next month and I'm so proud of the lovely young lady she is growing up to be.
 
That's all from me for tonight, gonna have a quick browse at a few blogs then off to bed.......bye for now and thanks for stopping by xx

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisa. I love the cute image and such pretty embellishments.
    A lovely photo of your beautiful daughter.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! I love the colours and the image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what Mum's are for Lisa...or so I'm led to believe!! (by my Sons) Such a pretty card and I love lilac and lime together.
    Smashing piccie of Megan too,I'll bet you got that "emotional" feeling when you saw her all dressed up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Lisa, very impressed with 3 posts in a week!
    Beautiful picture of Megan.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never fed up of your beautiful cards and this one is gorgeous. I love that ribbon feature. What a beautiful photograph of Megan, she is a very pretty young lady :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa - your card is fabulous - so cute and megan looks beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa, love your card, the ribbon detail and image are fab. Great photo of your daughter too. I'm the same with my blogging this week it's either a feast or a famine with me lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photo she is very beautiful!
    Love your card and the ribbon gorgeous all round Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card lisa.really sweet elephant and i love your pretty colours.
    fabulous pic of your beautiful daughter too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Lisa and your daughter is stunning you must be so proud of her x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card love the sweet image so cute. Your daughter is beautiful too. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card the elephant is so cute! Lovely picture of your daughter too!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Animals Challenge! Good luck in this one and I hope you can join us for our next challenge on Tuesday! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Lisa and so pretty !! Your right to be a proud mum, Megan is lovely !!

    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs and good luck !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Lisa, this little elephant is just so adorable!! Wonderful creation. Thanks also for sharing the pic of your beautiful daughter:) So happy to have you playing along at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx