Followers

Tuesday 3 March 2015

a bit of simple furriness!

Hello there, hope your week has got off to a good start!
 
Managed to squeeze a bit of crafting time in last night, and seeing as I'd really enjoyed making the Owl card in my previous post, I decided to keep with the CAS. I'd also spotted that the current theme at Less is More is "this makes you happy", so the choice of image for this card was a proper no-brainer. I chose Mac from DSB as he looks soooo much like my gorgeous westie Nippy......and that little four legged bundle of fluff and mischief  makes me happy every day.
When you get home from work, every day he is delighted to greet you and I've spilt many a cup of tea because he had decided that its time for a cuddle and he'll settle down beside you and nudges his nose under your elbow!
 
this card features:
  • Mac from Digistamp boutique
  • lightly highlighted (if that is such a thing?) with warm grey promarkers
  •  cheery lynn border die
  • ribbon and button from stash
I would like to enter this into these challenges:
 
thanks again for popping in, its always lovely to know that you folks are there and as always I do thank you for your lovely comments xx
 

 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lisa!! Love the lace "canopy" and Mac must have been modelled on your Nippy!! I too have lost count of the tea Suzy has redistributed, particularly since being an only child!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww such a gorgeous card,adorable image and wonderful design. I can totally understand why your Nippy makes you so happy, he sounds so lovely.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh he's a little cutie, not surprised he makes you happy ;-)
    Love the detail at the top of the card too
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image and a beautiful card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab CAS card, Lisa! Love the lace trim and that gorgeous little Westie! What a great expression he has! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is super duper Lisa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a real sweetie Lisa, what a lovely image!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning sentiment and a gorgeous CAS card
    Love that dog image.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Westies always tear my attention :)
    I like the stamp of the westie and love the tekst you have used!
    Hugs from me and my Westie, "Beetleke" :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous lisa.really sweet image and i love the sentiment ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful CAS card I like your design, Thanks for playing along with us at Gem of a Challenge, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry for my late visit Lisa, what a fab and cute card for our happy challenge!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, I love the sentiment and the image is just so cute...Thank you for sharing with us at 'Papertake Weekly'.. good luck..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at AGOAC. Good Luck!

    Donna (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx