Followers

Friday 1 May 2015

31 Day Blog challenge - day 22

So, for some reason this post had been sitting as a draft and didn't "post" on day 22, but in actual fact it was one of my favourite ones to do, so I am a little bit happy to save it till last.

When I started this challenge, it was intended to be a bit of light entertainment for me, and I didn't foresee how emotionally difficult I would find some of the days. That said, I have roared with laughter at some of the responses and I've learned some fantastic things about my lovely blog friends too,  so, thank you for joining me!

anyway back to day 22............

"10 favourite songs"

Sooo many faves, so this is a tough day for me. However, and in my particular order:


  • Crowded House.....Don't dream its over
  • either Journey or Glee cast.....Don't stop believing
  • James......Sit down
  • Train.....Drops of Jupiter
  • Vance Joy.....Riptide
  • Mumford & sons.....I will wait
  • Temper trap....sweet disposition
  • U2.....All I want is you
  • The Killers......Mr Brightside
  • The Pogues and Kirsty McColl.....Fairytale of New York
  • Take That.......Rule the World
  • Let it Go.....from the Disney movie Frozen
  • Geronimo.....Sheppard
Ok, I know its not 10....but I just couldn't bring myself to offload anymore songs!

2 comments:

  1. It has been lovely learning more about you over the last month Lisa x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper playlist Lisa!! xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx