Followers

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Not a Promarker to be seen!

Good Morning all, hope all is well with you today, am sending a big hug if this is not the case xx

I am enjoying a few days off work this week....well, when I  say enjoying what I actually mean is running around taking my Mum food shopping, completing a card order for 20 individual cards for an order, then continuing  the pile of Christmas cards I plan to make for my friends and family, Christmas pressie shopping, washing, ironing, dog walking and general housework!

I did decided that before I get stuck into anything else today, that I would do a bit of breakfast blogging, so today's card is one of several I've made with a similar design. I created this "Word Tree", if you will, using serif page plus and the font is "Rochester" (have also added it below, if anyone would like to use this). This gorgeous swirly paper has been in my stash forever, and I've no idea where it came from, the die is Memory Box Fremont Crest, added sticky pearls to finish.


I would like to enter this into:

off to munch my weetabix.......bye for now xx


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and sentiment Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super tree - thanks for the freebie - and love that green :-)
    Enjoy your day "off" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thanks for sharing at A Snowflakes Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Lisa, a wonderful word tree - thank you for sharing.
    It sounds like you will need to go back to work for a rest!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the word tree and thank you for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card. Lovely design. Thank you for joining Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge this month. Hope to see you back here in 2016. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely creation. So elegant.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Holly Jolly. Good Luck.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete

thank you for stopping by, and taking time to leave a comment, always very much appreciated, Lisa xx